Made from polymer concrete and able to support a car's weight, the yard drain serves as drainage beneath water dispensing points in gardens and yards or as point drainage, for example. The gully top box enables a downpipe to be connected. Rainwater from roofs is easily channelled off through the yard drain into the sewer. Large particles of dirt are retained in a silt bucket, which is easy to remove for cleaning. This reliably prevents the sewer pipes from becoming blocked.
- Made from polymer concrete, corrosion-resistant; also resistant to road salt and oil
- Easy to clean due to the removable silt bucket
- Downpipe connector via gully top box possible DN 100
- Individually selectable cover gratings
- Removable foul air trap
- Easy to install
- Gully top box to add height